Hempstrax Lemon Octane CBD Flower
New Harvest Premium CBD Flower
Hempstrax Lemon Octane CBD Flower is a relaxing smoke that provides a clear headed focused high. It’s unique blend of terpenes lend it to all day smoking. The distinct lemony, citrus flavor profile is pleasant to the palate. It is smooth and enjoyable.
This hand trimmed, organically grown flower has unique frosty trichomes. The densely packed buds are vibrant and pungent.
Hempstrax Lemon Octane CBD:
- May reduce anxiety
- May enhance focus and creativity
- May offer en energetic happy buzz
- May lower inflammation
- May alleviate pain
Will Lemon Octane Get Me High?
Smoking CBD flower will have a relaxing effect. It contains less than 0.3% THC so it will not get you high. It can increase focus and concentration making it an ideal choice for daytime smoking.
Which Terpenes Does it Contain?
All plants contain terpenes. They provide smell and flavor. They also interact with the body’s Endocannabinoid System resulting in a range of therapeutic benefits.
This strain contains: Limonene, Myrcene, Terpineol, Beta Caryophyllene.
CBD 16.6%, THC 0.29%
Lemon Octane CBD Terpines
Limonene is marked by its distinctive citrus aroma. It is the second most prominent terpene in nature and the third most common terpene found in cannabis sativa. It is present in both Sativa and Indica strains and is known to provide calming effects. It also exhibits anti-inflammatory effects.
Several studies have indicated that this terpene:
- May provide antifungal and antibacterial properties
- May reduce anxiety
- May help relieve heartburn and IBS
- May slow down the growth of cancerous tumors
- May enhance attention span and focus
- May assist in weight loss
Myrcene offers extensive health benefits. Many plants contain this terpene including hops, lemongrass, mango, and thyme. There is a strong aroma of pepper and musky notes along with hints tropical fruits. There are many benefits of Myrcene:
- May improve sleep
- May provide stress relief
- May reduce pain
- May have the ability to slow tumor growth
- May strengthen the immune system via the ECS
Terpineol is a common terpene found in plants. It is present in many strains of THC and CBD Flower. It is also present in: nutmeg, sage, tea tree, lilac, cumin, and lilac.
It îs an uplifting, energizing terpene. Some of the qualities of Terpinolene are:
- May offer antibacterial properties.
- May alleviate restless leg syndrome.
- May reduce anxiety and panic attacks
- May improve concentration
- May improve sleep and deep relaxation
Caryophyllene is a terpene with a musky, spicy aroma. A variety of plants contain it, including hops, oregano, basil, cannabis. It has a unique ability to bind with CB2 receptors. This is the part of our endocannabinoid system that regulates the immune system, B-Caryophyllene. It may offer anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. It is beneficial for:
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- May help alleviate chronic pain
- Promotes digestive health
- May reduce seizures
- May reduce cholesterol
- May protects against tremors associated with Parkinson’s disease
This flower is Lab Tested