Coconut & Salmon CBD Pet Treats – Digestive and Immune Support
Hempstrax Coconut and Salmon CBD pet treats help increase energy levels, promote a healthy coat, and provide a dose of omega- 3 fatty acids. Each treat contains 5 mg of Broad Spectrum CBD Oil. These treats contain 0% THC. Available in 10 packs and 30 packs. These treats also contain inulin, which aids in digestive health.
These healthy, delicious treats aid with digestion and immune support. They are ideal for any age of dog and promote a healthy coat and relief from allergies.
If your pet is suffering from allergies, skin irritations and excessive paw licking we recommend our organic Hemp Oil Healing Paws Pet Salve.
Hemp Oil Distillate, Oat flour, palm fruit oil, pea flour, salmon meal, coconut flakes, coconut flour, coconut glycerin, coconut oil, flaxseed meal, sunflower lecithin, inulin (source of prebiotic), sorbic acid (natural preservative), powdered cellulose (coating only).
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 22%, Crude Fat (min) 29%, Crude Fiber (max) 7.4%, Moisture (max) 6%. Calorie Content ME (calculated): 5235 Kcal/kg, Kcal Per treat 15
- Healthy skin and coat
- Digestive health
- Increased energy levels
- Relief from Symptoms of Allergies
- Up to 25 lbs. – 1-2 chews daily
- 26 to 75 lbs. – 3 chews daily
- Over 75 lbs. – 4 chews daily
The recommended Cannabidiol dosage for healthy dogs is 2-5mg per 10 pounds of weight. For dogs with extreme pain and discomfort you may dose up to 8mg per 10 pounds.
ABOUT INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
These coconut and salmon flavored treats help increase energy levels, promote a healthy coat, and provide a dose of omega- 3 fatty acids.
- Coconut: Coconut is beneficial in increasing energy levels, improving skin and coat, improving digestion, and reducing allergic reactions.
- Salmon: Salmon is high in omega-3 fatty acids which are good for boosting immune health, promoting skin and coat health, and have indicated they may be helpful in reducing allergy symptoms.
- Flaxseed: Flax is also high in omega-3 fatty acids which are good for promoting skin and coat health.
- Inulin: Inulin is a source of prebiotic which can promote digestive health.